Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vitamix Recipe: Strawberry Milkshake (Dairy-free of course!)


This morning I decided I needed a little treat, so I blended up this easy-to-make strawberry milkshake.  It was so delicious!  I am very thankful that I froze so many strawberries this year as I can see this becoming a frequent treat.
  • 1 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1/3 cup coconut milk
  • 1/3 cup almond milk (or rice milk)
  • 2 dates, pitted
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
  1. Add all ingredients to Vitamix.  Start at speed 1 and slowly increase to 10, then flip the high power switch.
  2. Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
  3. Serve immediately.  Makes one large or two small servings (really you won't want to share though).

1 comment:

  1. Wow - it looks beautiful!
    I'm going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete