This is a favourite at our house so we have it fairly often. Excuse the cutting board photo, but it was so tasty that I forgot to take a picture of my plate and had to take one instead of the leftovers waiting to be carved.
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp green curry paste
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- zest of one lemon
- 1/2 tsp ground Chinese ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Mix all ingredients together in a large Ziplock bag (or a bowl with a lid).
- Add one pork tenderloin and coat with marinade.
- Let marinate in refrigerator minimum one hour (overnight works really well).
- Grill on barbeque until cooked but still slightly pink on the inside (15-20 minutes on medium heat), basting several times with the marinade.