This morning I decided I needed a little treat, so I blended up this easy-to-make strawberry milkshake. It was so delicious! I am very thankful that I froze so many strawberries this year as I can see this becoming a frequent treat.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup almond milk (or rice milk)
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Add all ingredients to Vitamix. Start at speed 1 and slowly increase to 10, then flip the high power switch.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Serve immediately. Makes one large or two small servings (really you won't want to share though).